You rarely see this costume worn by the locals in Kiulu unless if you happen to visit during a festival or if there’s a big event celebration. They called their attire as Sinulamba, in reference to the Sinombiaka blouse weaved using fibres from a leaves plant locally known as Lamba. Traditionally
Looking for hiking trail?? Let’s go hiking in Kampung Namadan, Kiulu. Namadan is famous of its legendary story of a strong man with extraordinary body size and height named Tulohong. The old folks told that Tulohong can pick up fruit from high trees easily. He also helped the villagers to
JOM KE KIULU!! Suasana setiap pagi hari Selasa di Pekan Kiulu sangat meriah dengan kehadiran penduduk kampung dan penduduk disekitarnya. Mereka datang ke Pekan Kiulu untuk membeli barang keperluan dan juga mencari hasil-hasil pertanian dan hasilan sayuran hutan yang segar. Kehadiran penjual ini banyak menarik minat orang ramai apalagi bagi
ACTIVATE YOUR WEEKEND!
Just pack your bag & head to Kiulu!
2D/1N Riverside BBQ Camping & Rafting.
* 1 night camping by Kiulu riverside (tent is provided)
* DIY BBQ dinner (raw ingredients & utensil provided. You may want to bring extra chicken wings)
* Rafting with light lunch (with river guide)
* Entrance to Rumah Terbalik
* Entrance to Chanteek Borneo
Whats not included?
– transportation. This is a self-guided package.
– other meals than stated
Recommended items to bring:
– mosquito repellent
– instant noodle (not healthy but a cup of warm noodle could be the best supper by the campfire)
– extra clothing
– guitar to serenade your night under the stars
– drinking water
The BEST deal for adrenaline rush in Sabah!
RM148 ONLY ???
Limited time over! First come first serve!
Discover the thrill of freshwater fishing! Located only 19 km from Tamparuli town or 6km off Jalan Ranau in a beautiful valley. Contact: 0198433899 Email: kitapolfishingclub Facebook: kitapolfishingclub Instagram: Gallery Photos: